Monday, June 4, 2007

One year later, one year later...


I watched a really funny movie with Alexia and Katie called Obsessed starring Shannen Doherty and some guy with a very wrinkly face that I think was on some prime time soap like "Knots Landing". There was scary music at the end of the movie being played when she gets out of the mental ward for burning down his houseboat (she was obsessed and that made her insane) one year later. So, we started singing the eery tune with the lyrics, "one year later, one year later...". We laughed and laughed. Packing up my old stuff and have yet to pack my little backpack to Togo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! Hope the trip went well...Andrea get's teary when she talks about you leaving. Me...well, I'm the "cryin'-on-the-inside" type. Plus, I'm more excited for you than sad about your leaving. Hurry up and post again so we can live vicariously through you.