Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Kalo Mina en Avril!




Dear All! I hope you are all well and happy in this beautiful month of April. It is hotter than all get-out here right now and I am really missing a beautiful spring in Tennessee. I am in Lome just for the day to do some computer work and check e-mail. What to say? What have I been doing? I've started training for the marathon and I've decided to run a half-marathon in Accra, Ghana in Septemeber as part of the training. I rode my bike to the dispensaire in Akplolo after not riding it for 3 months (I rode it all the way to Notse and left it there for 3 months...). I made date nut bread, actually 3 times because it's good tasting. I'm being kicked off the computer because someone else has to use it for evil. Just kidding...I miss you all and I hope you haven't forgotten about me b/c I think about y'all all the time. I leave you with several attractive pictures of me pounding foufou and of my beautiful village from the view of Mt. Agou. Tootles!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

we miss you so bad it hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xo, your magpies girls.
p.s. sorry to be so lame about letters recently, was in a slump. i have one started now. xop

My Name is Iosifina said...

Hi Tig,
Kalo mina to you, too, babe! I'm so proud of your running a half marathon! You can practice this summer between Metamorfosis and Vatopedi...love, biggie smalls

tRaCeY said...

thanks again for your words!!! i was glad to hear that your care package made you smile and laugh (robot theory). i miss you tons and somehow while i'm in south africa this summer, we'll have find a way to touch...

nele said...

Hi antigone!! It's Nele from Belgium!! I found your blog, whils surfing and it's so cool to hear from u! It's seem that my mails don't get true, so i try it this way!
I hope you're doing fine, that the projects are going alright. I'm really curious about what u'r doing! Say hello to everybody in village, i'm missing mafille and the others so much, give everybody a big hug from me and c u maybe in october... (i really hope it will be possible to come!)
greetz
Nele

Unknown said...

Ay, Dios mio! Me falta tu - you are missing to me. It's a no fault language. My keys are missing to me, the plate broke for me (I didn't break it), and my Antigone is missing to me. It breaks my heart for me.

I love the pictures- post more and more. Oh, and I can send you pictures- and I will! Why didn't I think of that before?

I sent you a very long letter and made photocopies this time in case it gets lost. Lesson learned.

Big love from brooklyn

Anne

hulag said...

Hi there friend! I am a blog reader from the Philippines. I am happy to found your interesting site. It is really worth visiting.