Friday, November 23, 2007

And more...


My first bike accident during AIDS ride. I had 2. Came away with just one really long scratch.
Me at the bee-ach in Lome.

Ahh...the kids are pretty tender here. But I have no idea who they are. They saw some yovo action and they came running.

These are my favorite kids in village. Akbedje and MaFille in the front. Marie and Edouard behind them. Cousin and Benjamin behind them. Morsels. Akbedje helps me pound fufu. Okay I've only done it twice and she pretty much did it for me after I tried to do it for only5 minutes and got tired. It's no wonder that the women here have amazing arms and bodies. She also carries water for me and makes fun of me when I stand around awkwardly at the well waiting for my turn to throw the bucket down the well and hoist it back up.

No comments: